We offer our graduates the opportunity to be an affiliate member of the London Institute of Thai Yoga Massage school. This would allow you to benefit from our schools reputation, gain new clients through our website and give you additional credibility.
The benefits we offer to you:
- Your details as a practitioner are listed on our website with links to your website, Facebook and Instagram accounts (great for your site’s SEO as well) and you will be able to back link to our site. Visitors to the LITYM site will then be able to search by area to find you. You will be able to list all the training modules and courses you have taken with LITYM and add to these as you complete more courses.
- You will have access to our brand of Ya Dom, new specialised Ya Dom formulas and other infusions, balms, oils, liniments etc for up-selling and use with your clients (an extra income for your business!).
- You will be offered priority booking on our courses including intern opportunities.
- We will periodically choose a practitioner to highlight by promoting outstanding practitioners who are doing something special (this could be attending courses, practice days, coming on the Thailand trip, a successful case study, charity event, working somewhere unusual or just because we think you’re fab!). We will post about the chosen practitioner on social media in our e-newsletters and on our website.
- On our exhibition stands, we will refer potential clients to their local associate member practitioner.
All affiliates will need to keep their CPD up to date with us to benefit from this. We require a minimum of 10 CPD points each year.