Please make sure you have read this agreement and acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions.
Course enrolment / Provisional Bookings:
- A deposit is required to reserve a place on a course (the deposit may be for the whole value of the course). Full payment is due if the course commences within 14 calendar days. If for any reason, We, the London Institute of Thai Massage cannot offer a place on the course for which You have enrolled, We will offer You a full refund. If You wish to cancel, the deposit is non-refundable. You cannot transfer Your place to another person.
- Before enrolling on a course, You must notify us by email of any relevant or current health issues so that We can evaluate if these mean We will not be able to offer You a place on the course. If You do not make Us aware about any health issues and this later means We cannot offer You a course place, no refund will be due.
- You must pay the balance of the course fee at least 14 calendar days prior to the course commencement date. This can be paid by BACS, credit card via internet or cheque (made payable to ‘London Institute of Thai yoga Massage’, please note if paying by cheque You need to allow sufficient time for the payment to clear before the course commencement date). If We do not receive full payment in time, Your place may be lost and We will not offer any refund of You deposit.
- It is your responsibility to verify that the courses You apply for are suitable for your requirements and that that You have the necessary level of competence and prerequisite qualifications where necessary to be able to achieve the objectives of the course.
- Upon receipt of Your full payment for a course, We will review the course status and acknowledge Our acceptance of Your booking via Email. We will also Email you any further details about the course with joining instructions.
- You are expected to attend every day of the course for its full duration in order to complete the course. If You do not, then You may not be able to attend any exam related to the completion of the course.
- If You are unable to attend part of a course, and advise Us at least 24 hours in advance, then We may be able to offer a catch up session (which will incur an additional fee). Attendance to a future course is not offered.
- If You need to cancel you booking, this needs to be done via email at least 4 weeks prior to the course commencement date. We will offer your space to anyone on the waiting list for the course and if your space is booked by another person then We will refund your course payment minus an Administration Fee of £30.
- Cancellations less than 4 weeks prior to the course commencement date will not receive any refund and any outstanding payments due for the course will remain payable.
- London Institute of Thai yoga Massage reserves the right to improve the specification and format of its courses for the benefit of all its students/applicants without notice.
- Course tutors may be changed without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to change the location of the course if required due to unforeseen circumstances. We will, if possible, ensure the replacement location is in the same City.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any course due to unforeseen circumstances. We will undertake reasonable endeavours to avoid changes of this nature. In this situation, We will offer you a full refund or another equivalent course.
- We may, at our discretion, offer an instalment payment plan for course fees.
- All course fee payments will be due whether or not You complete the course.
- The course must be fully paid for prior to the start of the course.
- All instalments must be paid by the agreed dates. If a payment is late, We may charge You interest on the overdue sum at the rate of 3% per annum above the Bank of England’s Bank Rate. Interest will accrue on a daily basis from the due date for payment until the actual date of payment of the overdue sum. You must pay any interest due when paying an overdue sum.
- If You pay by cheque, the instalment will only be deemed to have been paid once the cheque has cleared and funds have been received into our bank account.
Exams & Certificates:
- When applicable, once You have successfully completed a course You will be sent the appropriate level of certificate (diploma or certificate).
- Where courses are externally assessed and accredited, there will be a delay in You receiving the diploma certificate. This will be forwarded to You via post to the address You provided to us when booking the course.
- Should You need to change an exam time or postpone to a later date, this will incur an additional fee.
Resitting / Rescheduling
- In the unlikely event that you need to retake an exam, You will be entered for the next available exam date. This will incur an additional fee.
- We reserve the right to ask You to leave a course (without recompense) if in Our opinion Your behaviour is deemed not conducive to a team environment.
- We not accept responsibility for any accident, or loss or damage to your property during our courses.
- Our liability for loss and damage to You shall be limited to a claim for damages. The maximum aggregate liability will be the charges for the course out of which the loss or damage has arisen. We will not be liable for indirect, special or consequential loss (including loss of anticipated profit or data or for any expenses incurred with joining that course), howsoever arising, even if it has been advised of such potential loss.
- It is Your responsibility to advise us by email of any changes in Your contact details. All course information and certificates will be sent to the current details which We hold for You. Any replacement copies will incur an additional fee.
- If You wish to make a complaint, this must be emailed to Us.
- Complaints must include the date and location of the incident, the full name of the complainant, details of the complaint and a desired outcome following the complaint.
- All complaints will be taken very seriously and a response will be provided within 28 days.
- The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all course materials (physical and digital) shall remain the sole and exclusive property of London Institute of Thai yoga Massage. You undertake that You will not copy or permit the copying of course materials, nor disclose or permit the disclosure or sell or hire the same to third parties, nor use the same for running your own courses.
- London Institute of Thai Yoga Massage and Natasha de Grunwald make herbal products. By submitting this form you are agreeing that you will not emulate these products or sell the same formulas to the general public without prior agreement from London Institute of Thai Yoga Massage or Natasha de Grunwald.
- This Agreement shall be subject to English Law and the sole jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The email address to be used for communications is firstname.lastname@example.org